Tuesday 18 April 2017

Mi Purifiers filter Replacements - comparisons

BY Cavarii IN , , , , , , 2 comments



Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier filters should be replaced regularly.

The frequency of replacement depends on your environment (polluted city, street with little traffic, room full of dust). The recommended replacement frequency is 3 to 6 months.

The HEPA filter of the Xiaomi Air Purifier is capable of removing 99.9% of the fine particles (PM2.5) but also the bacteria, heavy metals, viruses, formaldehyde present in the atmosphere.
There are filters compatible with activated charcoal. To be certain of the effectiveness of your Air Purifier, it is best to buy original filters.

Three types of filters are available from Xiaomi:
  • Blue [Particulate Version]: economic filter consisting of 3 layers (primary filter for large particles, HEPA filter for fine particles and pollens and activated carbon to eliminate bacteria, viruses …)
  • Green [Formaldehyde version]: a more efficient filter to remove formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia. The H11 grade HEPA filter retains 99% of the PM0.3 class and 99.99% of the PM2.5 class. It is also more effective at eliminating odors like cigarette smoke.
  • Purple [Anti Bacteria version]: It has the same efficiency as the green filter. An anti-bacterial treatment eliminates bacteria and airborne pathogens.

All the filters are compatible with the different models of Xiaomi Air Purifier 1, 2, 2s and Pro.

2 comments:

  1. Great post!I am actually getting ready to across this information,i am very happy to this commands.Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.Well done,its a great knowledge.
    Wifi Smart Plug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir I hv mi 4k tv and & I lose my tv remote, after that I call mi customer care and talk about . And decide to purchase mi speak search remote mi website, order done but I can't connect my remote to my mi TV after that I call mi customer care but not done, after that call a number of time customer care but no says it's in valide no. After facing Hassel ihv to reorder mi ir remote. Now prob is how to connect my Bluetooth remote to my mi 4k tv or how to get money back or replace to ir cable, and my less amount get back. Kindly tell mi genuine customer care no.
    Your products are very good but customer support or money back and return policies or replace policies very poor.
    Kindly help me my contact no is 9837777722

    ReplyDelete