Thursday 13 August 2015

Mi Air Purifier English Manual Translated by Cavarii Online Store

BY Cavarii IN , , 2 comments



We had translated the original Chinese Manual into English, for the benefits of Cavarii Online Store buyers.

 
                                                   Air Purifier Gen 1                                      Air Purifier Gen 2



If you had bought an unit of the Xiaomi Generation 1 or 2 Air purifier from us, please email to online@cavarii.com with your order number, for a copy of the translated English manual.






2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Indeed a good post, we all know that our health is very important and to be healthy we need to breath in clear and purified air and the best way is the Air Purifier, my grandma became more healthy after I got the top Air Purifier at my home and recently I have purchased another one of the top Air Purifiers to make sure air at my home remains clear and healthy.

    ReplyDelete